Friday, June 8, 2012

A Year in Pictures

I have been trying to upload a video I made of the babies' first year with no luck. I think I have finally figured it out. It's fairly long so I don't really expect many people to watch the entire thing, though I know some family members may. It's more for us to look back on as the years fly pass by. So, here's a year in pictures. (And thank you to my fellow Jennifer Boucher for suggesting this website. With a name like that, you're obviously a genius and my new go-to girl when I have questions ;))

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Job Jennifer...yes, even this old man got misty eyed! You are a wonderful mother and Mike an incredible daddy. All 4 of your babies are gorgeous and lucky! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shane!! Glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete