Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Will Always Love You....

I've never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day. I actually think it's pretty silly. I'm not interested in waiting an hour (or more) to eat at a restaurant. I don't expect, nor want, any expensive jewelry. I don't need a dozen red roses sent to me. I don't really even like chocolate. What I do like is going to see Marley at her party at school to celebrate the day. I like putting the babies in super cute outfits and attempting to get one good picture of them together. I like making red velvet cupcakes with Marley just to see the excitement in her face that she gets to help mom. I like making them all heart shaped pancakes just for the heck of it. Who cares if the babies are only 8 months old and don't know what a heart shaped pancake or grilled cheese is. I still get the same toothless smiles that make my own heart melt. I am very aware of how lucky I am. I've got five people who think I'm their world. And at the end of the day, I've got a whole lot of love in my life and for that, I am grateful.

All of my girls

Triplets first Valentine's Day

Such a happy boy all the time

Sweet sister hugs

All of my loves

My heart

Pancakes

Marley and a friend at her school party

Marley and Makayla

The little girls are thinking, "This is so ridiculous."

No comments:

Post a Comment