Friday, January 27, 2012

Ringling Brothers Has Nothing on Us!

People always ask me how I do it. They think there is some big secret to raising triplets and a three year old. My usual response is, you could do it too if you had to. I mean, you really wouldn't have a choice. Yes, it's challenging. Yes, it's exhausting. Yes, it strains you to your limits at times. But, you would survive. And so will we. I've had the experience of raising one baby at a time. Unless you have multiples, there's really no way you could understand what it's like. And that's fine with most people! To me, even twins seem super easy now. When you add that 3rd baby in the mix, things get a little crazy. But, there's so much that's great about raising three babies and a three year old. It's amazing watching these little people learn and grow. So, since nobody has offered to switch places with me for a week or so, I decided to make a video that gives a small glimpse into our day. Of course it doesn't include everything (like the endless cleaning up of toys, washing bottles, laundry load after laundry load, mopping the floor after each meal, and so on) but it's a good look at what our life is like. So, here's to us :)

http://youtu.be/2tM78i2Qz5w   ( I couldn't get the video to upload on here, so just click on the link)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it! May just have to steal that idea and make a little video... if I ever get the time, right!? I love your positive outlook on things! You're right, we will survive these tough times and we'll be even stronger because of it! Looking forward to meeting you this week... hopefully everyone is healthy!

    ReplyDelete