Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big Weekend!

We had a lot of excitement around here this weekend. The most exciting would be that my nephews turned 9!! I really cannot believe that those sweet little boys are already so grown up. It makes me a bit sad actually. I remember the night of their birth like it was yesterday and also remember us always saying that, "Twins are tough but atleast you have two hands and often two people. What do people with more than two do?" Little did we know! I have- and will- always hold a very special place in my heart for those boys. My brother and I are neighbors so I have literally watched them grow up and we all love that we can look out the front window and spy on them. My brother is such a good dad to them and it's obvious just how much they love him. Happy Birthday to Meatball & Kadencakes :)

On Saturday Marley also had a gymnastics meet. She did so good in all of her events, especially vault. She had a near perfect score and the man behind us said, "Wow, she's not messing around!" Lol! She was so excited to get another trophy. Her coaches have been telling me she needs to move up to the next level, but the practice increases to an hour and a half two days a week and that is a long time for the babies to wait in a small waiting area for her. She is definitely ready though so hopefully I can figure it out soon.

And the last big thing that happened this weekend is the triplet's moved to BEDS! They have been climbing out of their cribs for quite some time now and I kept putting it off because I really dreaded when they would have free access to everything. Well, two weeks ago my cousin called me to see if we wanted a twin sized trundle bed and of course we did! It happens to be the same line of beds that Marley has which I thought was pretty neat. We planned on converting one crib to a twin size bed and using the trundle. We didn't realize until today that the cribs actually only convert to toddler bed then full size so Jack is sleeping on the toddler bed until we can buy a twin frame. Nap time today was spent with them playing and having a good time not sleeping. However tonight they all went straight to sleep and actually stayed in the same spots they originally laid down in. I couldn't believe it!! So proud of my little munchkins. So, here's to hoping that tonight wasn't just first night's luck and they continue this! :)

Jack Jack sleeping away in his bed

Happy 9th Birthday Keanu & Kaden!

Mike & Marley at her meet

Love these 3 faces!

Precious little Kaden

Brothers :)

As little babies <3

Kaden & Keanu at 8 months

Best friends

Keanu playing ball

Makayla (bottom) & Marissa in their new bed

No comments:

Post a Comment