Sunday, June 22, 2014

2014 Summer Bucket List

  I am joining the blogging trend of creating a Summer Bucket List of things that I want us to do before the end of summer. I am mainly writing it down for my own benefit so that I will remember everything I want us to do before Preschool and 1st Grade begin!

1. Go to Dinosaur World
2. Go to some of the programs offered by the Library
3. Ice cream and water fun at the Fishhawk Fountains
4. Plant some vegetable seeds
5. Ruskin Drive-in
6. Evenings at the beach
7. Busch Gardens Summer Nights (if we get passes!)
8. Get a bike for myself and take Marley on the trail
9. Have one-on-one day out with each kid
10. Get my hair cut!
11. Take them on the Ybor City cable car
12. Make a water blob for the kids
13. Try out the $1 movies
14. Picnic and nature walk at a local park
15. Long weekend at the beach with family (this will probably be the most challenging one)

I think this is a fairy doable list of things we can squeeze in before August 19th. Anybody who wants to join us on any of these let me know so we can plan. Happy Summer to everyone!





2 comments:

  1. Umm... What happened to see our triplet BFFs?!? :)

    ReplyDelete