Thursday, May 9, 2013

Student Teaching Day 1

I got to sit in my first classroom today for about four hours. It was a lot of fun and now I am REALLY excited to finish my program so I can start! And lucky me got to sit in the classroom of these two handsome fellas....
 
My friend (and Marley's old daycare teacher) Claire stayed with the babies until I got home and they all had lots of fun blowing bubbles and playing together. They really enjoy interacting with different people now. They all hugged her bye when it was time for her to leave but I have another day scheduled at the school for next week so it won't be long until they can play again.
 
I just put Marley to bed for the last time as a Preschooler. She graduates tomorrow!! I can't believe it. How bittersweet.  My little girl is growing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment