Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time Marches On....

I officially have a Kindergartner. And in 11 hours, I will have three 2 year olds. I don't know which one is harder to grasp! At times I feel that Marley should be the one turning two. It seems she has grown up so fast. I will always have a special bond with my first born. I need her and she needs me. There isn't much that we don't do together and unless one of us is at school, you often don't find me without her nearby. If it was up to her, I think we would be together every hour of every day of every year. Give or take a few. I am going to miss her so much when she is gone at school the majority of the day. And I know the babies will too. This week is her first week of summer break and every morning they have run out to her yelling, "Sissy home!" and give her big hugs the minute they see her. Her graduation ceremony was so nice. Her teachers are SO amazing. Not only are they just good, caring, kind people but they are wonderful teachers. They have taught my little girl so much about life and love and of course, learning. She is stronger, wiser and braver because of them. They taught her that it is okay to make mistakes, it is always important to try her best, that she should always believe in herself, when she needs help to simply ask for it, to be kind to her friends, and to start every day with a positive attitude. And that's not even including all of the reading, writing and arithmetic they taught her! I will always hold a special place in my heart for her amazing preschool teachers and hope they realize what special people they all are. Their patience may truly be tested in a year when the triplets start preschool with them!
Speaking of triplets, they are going to be two tomorrow! (I will write a detailed blog about that soon.)Two years ago at this time, I was sitting here in denial labor and thinking I wasn't quite ready for them to make their grand arrival. Obviously they didn't listen. And that was just the beginning of that! They have continuously amazed me since the day they were born. They are some sweet, loving, smart and wild little crazies. But they are my crazies and I am thankful every day.

Marley and her cousins

Mrs. Holly giving the graduate her diploma
So darn proud of herself!
Marley & Mimi
Still itty-bitties!
Always smiling
Jack & Marissa
I remember how Makayla (in very back) wrapped her arm around her brother all by herself and snuggled up as close as she could. Melted my heart

Marley & Bre :)








 



1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you for the comment! Please pass my blog around to anyone who could help! Thanks!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete